The Cyber Chapter, as the only virtual online Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, has adopted an innovative approach to business partnering.
Because your company is a current, past, or future supplier of goods and services to one or more of the law firms associated with members of the Cyber Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in our Business Partner Sponsorship Program. This exciting program is designed to enhance our relationships with businesses that provide products and services to our members’ firms. Business Partners assist the Chapter by providing educational opportunities for members on our website and at our annual Chapter dinner, held at the national ALA Annual Conference & Exposition each year.
The Cyber Chapter has over 100 members and is continuing to grow worldwide. We consist of decision-makers, managers, and functional specialists, including facilities management and systems administration.
The cost for this sponsorship:
- $500 for Full 2023 Exclusive Sponsorship
- $300 for Full 2023 Sponsorship
- $150 for Half 2023 Sponsorship (paid between July 1 and September 30)
You may apply through our website and pay via Paypal or download and complete the Commitment Form and mail in with your check.
Remember, the earlier we receive your commitment, the closer to the top of the Business Partner Directory your information will be displayed.
We look forward to a continued and productive relationship between you, our firms, and our Chapter. We value your knowledge, participation, and commitment, and we appreciate your support in helping us succeed in achieving our mission. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Business Partner Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your serious consideration of supporting the Cyber Chapter. We value our vendor relationships for many reasons, some of which include:
- Sponsorship enables members to attend the national ALA Annual Conference & Exposition. Without your support, the Chapter would not be in the position of being able to provide this valuable opportunity to its members.
- Chapter members depend upon contacts in the business community to share information with its members to help us stay educated on the latest products and services available for law firms.
- Experience and trust grow from consistent, repeated contact with our Business Partners, which allows administrators to rely on resources outside of their firms.
- Valued Business Partner relationships bring to the administrators enhanced credibility and improved quality of management within their firms.